The Metaverse Industry Report 2022 by GamesPad Co-Founders Constantin Kogan and Eran Elhanani examines new markets in the metaverse, as well as strategies for entrepreneurs to capitalize on emerging business opportunities.
The potential metaverse market opportunity is projected to reach a whopping $13 trillion by 2030. Many leading brands have already started exploring the metaverse and a significant number of them have completely shifted their focus towards Web 3.0 trends, which highlights the immense potential of the metaverse market, as well as the importance of this research paper.
GamesPad releases the Metaverse Industry Report 2022
The research paper by GamesPad embraces different business aspects of the metaverse, overviewing over 20 trends, unique statistics collected from around 1,000 respondents, as well as insights by the top industry experts and thought leaders including:
- Yat Siu (Co-Founder of Animoca Brands)
- A. Bahadir Yener (Founder of Metawear)
- Wahid Chammas (Chairman of Faith Tribe)
- Travis Wu (Founder of Highstreet)
- Brian Hazan (Co-Founder of THE HUSL)
- Philip Devine (Co-Founder of CryptoBlades Kingdoms)
- Gal Yosef (3D Artist, CEO of Reflection Studios)
- Anastasia Drinevskaya (CEO and Creative Director of Cointelegraph Communications)
- Shawn Mims (American Rapper, Co-Founder of Cre8tor)
- Warren Parker-Mill (CEO of Fashion Metaverse Club, Advisory Board Member at Metaverse Fashion Council)
- Eathan Janney, Jeff Kelley, and Josh Kriger (Co-Founders of Edge of NFT podcast, Edge of Company, NFT | LA)
- Gary Ongko Putera (CEO and Founder of BOOM Esports)
- Dana Kachan (CMO at GamesPad and BullPerks)
- Petrix Barbosa (Co-Founder of MoonBoots Capital)
Metaverse: Emerging Business Opportunities notes that different businesses can have their share in the metaverse, though they need to develop a comprehensive strategy to enter this new space.